Call Today (954) 962-5900


If the mother of my children wants to relocate, can I stop her?   If there is an existing Order setting forth Timesharing for the Mother and or Father, any change in Mother’s address, more than 50 miles from her existing address, Florida statute requires the Mother to file a Petition to Relocate, and ask permission from...
Continue Reading