Call Today (954) 962-5900

Fort Lauderdale Restraining Order Attorney

What if other parent’s conduct is so bad – get a restraining order or is supervised time-sharing required first?

What if things are so bad – do I have the right to get a restraining order, immediately?

You cannot just seek a restraining order-against the other parent-claiming they should not have contact with the child.

The court will first require a hearing, which will include less severe remedy-action by the Court-for example-would supervised visitation be more appropriate, and it must be considered prior to limiting the other parents right to visitation and time-sharing.

About the author